Monday 14 May 2012

Waterloo Revisited (II) - 790 BC to 760 BC

790 BC: Round 2  and the siege of Paris begins - first, three Ballistas bombard the city...
 A fourth Ballista is moved to a firing position.
 Two of my Legions assault Paris from the East and West
 A third Legion captures the French Worker...
 ...then a fourth Legion attacks from the South.
  Paris holds firm but has been badly bashed.
 End of my turn and the French retaliate - my Legion W. of Paris is barraged by both the  Archer and the Paris Garrison - and is destroyed.... Oh well.

780 BC: The siege goes on...first the bombardment...
 ...then an assault from one Legion is enough...
 Napoleon is vanquished - my Legions have conquered the French capital....
 I've captured some Resource Hexes so let's export some Fur...thankyou, Askia - Gold is always welcome.
 My vital statistics - still below average population but the libraries that I am building are beginning to show improved literacy.
 The Roman Empire in 760 BC. Note that N. Africa is empty!!! Has everybody been fighting each other so much that they have no time to colonize?
Ok, I have Unhappiness again but the Courthouse in Berlin will be completed in 3 turns and a Colosseum in Rome in 4 turns. There are also two Luxury items in N. Africa which I intend grabbing. The Roman Empire will soon be a happy Empire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.