Thursday 14 June 2012

Consolidation and Exploration - 760 BC to 590 BC

760 BC: After the fall of Paris and the defeat of the French civilization it is time to assimilate the new territory in to the Empire. My Legions and Workers will begin by connecting Paris to Bilbao and Mainz. In the next turns a Courthouse in Berlin and several Colloseums will be completed and therefore relieve me of the Unhappiness problem however not enough to allow new cities to be built.

The solution lies in North Africa - there are two new Luxury Resources there - Ivory and Incense which will give +8 Happiness points.
700 BC: N. Africa is indeed empty - the Songhi Empire under Askia hasn't settled north of the Niger river and Ramsses of Egypt also seems to be otherwise occupied. Note also that my Empire is no longer unhappy and that means normal population growth again. There are also a lot of wars going on.
 690 BC: War in the Far East and that's fine with me. I am also build Libraries which increase my Research rate and my level of Literacy.
600 BC: Great news! Ramsses has declared war on Arabia so hopefully he won't be able to interfere with my N. African colonization plans. I already have a Settler being built in Rome. Paris is now connected to Rome via two routes and my Workers are busy developing resources in the East of the Empire.
590 BC: The Empire now...
 ...and future territories :-)
My statistics are great - 100 VP's above India, my nearest rival...
...and I am #1 in several key areas.
More later, folks. Ave!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.