Wednesday 21 March 2012

Introduction plus the Beginning....

Welcome to my new blog. I have been a Civilization fan since 1992 when I bought Civ I for my Amiga 500+ computer. An extremely addictive game with unlimited possibilities. I then bought a PC and own every Civilization game following the original Civ I. The huge changes introduced with Civ III made the game even more challenging and couldn`t imagine Civ IV being better - but it was!!! The arrival of Civ V topped everything, although I am not too hot about this Steam thing...but I do like the Modules.

The game I intend playing is using the Lengendary Earth Map module - I love the huge maps of our Earth and the civs are located in their true locations. I am the Roman player, Augustus Caesar, playing at the King difficulty level using Marathon time scale so it will be a long game - all Victory Condition options are available but I shall be hoping for the Space Victory.



The Roman player benefits from two powerful assault units in the early game, Ballista and Legion, which allows a military expansion. There are plenty of resources in the vicinity and many other civs nearby, i.e. cities can be conquered not just built...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.